As a blogger I believe it’s important to network with others and form lasting connections, particularly when it comes to protecting animals. It’s why I’m accepting guest posts that deal with a variety of topics, from pet review products to inspirational stories of animal rescue.
ARTICLES MUST BE ABOUT
- Animals, wild and domestic.
- Educational and beneficial to readers.
HIGHLY DESIRED TOPICS
- Content about birds of prey.
- Content about big cats.
- Content about wolves.
- Must be original content and researched fully. Can’t have been published previously.
- A minimum word count of 300 words. Maximum length 1000.
- Use of bullet points and lists when necessary.
- Must submit two to three good quality pictures. One for the feature image and two to go in the body of the article. If the photos are yours let me know. If not give original credit to the owners.
- Include a short bio in the body of the email that will be placed below the article.
- A link to your blog or animal related business or charity.
- 2 social media links in the body of the article.
- Affiliate links.
- Posts that are designed to sell a product.
Please submit your ideas or guest posts to email@example.com for consideration.
Please include in the subject line ‘Guest Post Submission.’
I do accept query emails if the topic is interesting.
NOTE: I will proof read the article and make any necessary changes to grammar or misspellings.
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!